I Believe

Do you ever feel as though something is bigger than life, that there is something beyond what you see? Or maybe even the presence of a higher power that you cannot understand? This to me is a Religion. Religion is a statement of belief that you share. I think Religion is a beneficial way of life it is part of what makes you who you are. In my eyes and in my life I am a Catholic. I believe that there is one God who loves me no matter what I do, and when I make a mistake I always have a chance to repent and be forgiven. In my life my Religion is something that I strongly value, the reason I believe so strongly in Religion is because I have encountered many times that I have become stronger with the help of God and overcame many struggles. In Religion sometimes it’s easy to predict someone’s religion by their appearance; it may be easy to recognize because it is different, but learning about that persons reasons for their own beliefs and feelings is so much more important. In conclusion to my I believe statement would just be that I respect all of those who might agree or disagree about the outlook I have on life because I am happy with who I am and my religion. I am 100% positive I would never be disrespectful to those who don’t share the same religion as me; because mine will never change.