everyhing,s okay | Teen Ink

everyhing,s okay

Just the other day I saw you walk by,with amazing grace but your cold black eyes told me a story I have not heard, of pain and suffering beyond my wildest dream. When I went to say hi, I notice things that I couldn't abide.You had a frown on your face and emotionless eyes, your not the same as I recall. As I took that last step the world just stopped,the look that you gave me was quite enough.I closed my eyes and started to speek, " Remeber the day you said to me, when i was on the verge of insanity, that everything's okay it'll all work out? Well I never did return that favor, so here is what I say to you, where ever you go and where ever you stay, when ever you feel sad or gay, you have a freind to come talk to and know that everything's okay."
Yes, everything's okay is what i said to you, you smilled at me and i smilled at you. We parted our ways and said good bye, and now our feelings don't have to hide. "Everything's okay," i said out loud, i smilled to myself and walked away.

gloria m. said...
It looks like this person took a lot of thought in this poem and is trying to convey a positive message. Very good poem.