My Life | Teen Ink

My Life

By nena45 BRONZE, Elgin, Illinois
nena45 BRONZE, Elgin, Illinois

In this life of no love and no attention, I came to realize that there was no apprehension. Distorted images that came and followed into this lost soul that was once called and disowned. Never came back to claim her, she was now gone as she was abandoned and never heard. Disparity in her heart, felt like she did not belong no more in this world of upstarts. Feeling stressed and alone she came to be a somebody more than what she was before, a talented girl with love in her heart and new reform. Left behind with no opportunities and nothing more than just the thought of leaving and finding new probabilities. A new life that started with her new phase which soon followed with a common phrase, “Life is short, take advantage of the moment that is happening, take time to sort in this awakening.” Don’t let others step on you; let it guide you through the days of those long interviews. Days will be tough but learn to get up until you know you had enough. Realize the important things that life brought, it was not meant to harm but to keep you in that thought.