Froggy and the Wonderland | Teen Ink

Froggy and the Wonderland

By SharleeAnnx333 BRONZE, Orlando, Florida
SharleeAnnx333 BRONZE, Orlando, Florida

don't try to find lovelet love find you.

Once upon a time there was a little frog Toby. He was very small but very strong and brave. He had two brothers; John and Jimmy. He also had two sisters; Elisa and Emily. He didn’t have a father or mother, so he took care of his siblings by himself. He loved to hop through the forest and do things that frogs wouldn’t normally do. On a dark and stormy day he was hoping through the woods to find some food for his siblings, then all of a sudden BOOM! He ran into a big branch and he felt like he was falling into a deep, deep hole. He also felt as if he was sliding down a rainbow, this hole was filled with colorful things. BAM! He hit the ground thinking “where am I? Why am I here? How did I get here?”

Then he figured out that the hole he fell in was a door to a magical place. It was filled with all kinds of magical things like secret hallways heading to secret places, magical creatures, and magical animals. All types of stuff, things you could never imagine being inside of just a simple hole. As Toby was walking through this magical place and went through many obstacles to find a way out. He then met a cricket; he immediately asked him “where am I? Why am I here? How did I get here?” But the cricket had no idea. Toby started getting worried, nervous, scared all types of different emotions. All he wanted to do was go home to his brothers and sisters.

After Toby continued the journey through the magical land he bumped into a flying cockroach. Toby asked him the exact questions he asked the cricket, “where am I? Why am I here? How did I get here?” he didn’t answer the question either. So he just continued his journey through this magical land trying to find an exit. He wanted to go home, he didn’t like this journey he was going through, he thought that he would never get out of this magical land. He stopped at a little passage and sat in the corner and started to cry. He was so scared that he would never see his brothers and sister again.

Finally as he got up and started hopping through this magical land he heard a voice in his ear saying “wake up Toby, wake up please”. He then woke up and realized it was just a dream. He was dreaming the whole entire time. As he woke up to his brothers and sisters staring at him, he asked them “what happened to me?” they had answered him and said “on your way to get us food you ran into a branch and fell consciously to the floor”. Toby was extremely happy that this was just a dream. He didn’t want to get away from his siblings, but he doesn’t have to worry about that anymore. He was home safe and happier than ever.