invisible one | Teen Ink

invisible one

By sophie101 BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona
sophie101 BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona

I'm sitting on a chair in the middle of a huge crowd. People walk right through me not even noticing I'm there. They push me to get through.I get back on my chair and my head goes down again. No one cares. Tears start forming in my eyes. One finally got the guts to escape and then I started bawling my eyes out. I start to scream. They just looked at me and then turned their backs on me again. I fell on my knees and screamed even louder. Still no one cares to help me. I'm in so much pain that I finally grab the knife in my back pocket and hold it tight. I look at it and I scream "CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!" No one came. So I looked at the knife again and I put it to my neck. "I hope this would finally show them". Then I cut deep in my neck. Thats when people came running to help but it was too late for them,because I was dead before they came. Now they care. Well they finally listen to the broken-hearted ones. Now they help those that need help, but I really wish I was the one that got help before I became the invisible one.

This does don't reflect my true feelings, but this might be how someone else may feel that cant get help.