My Sisters | Teen Ink

My Sisters

By sydsyd BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina
sydsyd BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina

my sisters we need to stick together.Through the hurt and pain and the struggle for survival. Black, white, Mexican or Asian we all come together through every nation. We fought for certain jobs, abortions we made committees for great causes within. We made great soldiers with no fathers. We kissed bruce's, and wiped away tears. We showed the allegiance of woman hood and strength. We were and still are cheerleaders of the USA. We're the boss to a higher standard of law. My sisters women's power is stronger than the weakest link and powerful than any mans strength. Through different languages we all say the same thing, "Keep your head up" with a bright smile. So my sisters hold each others hands, pick each other up and, dust each other off for we are a nation of one family with many minorities. Stick together my sisters for we are angels that keep hopes an dreams alive.

Woman and young ladies need to love one another and have great dreams and higher standards for the next and present generation.