this is my life | Teen Ink

this is my life

when i was little i didn't get that much stuff but now i get treated with respect and when i was 15 my grandma died and i lived with her for 4 years of my life i was really close to her when she passed she was not going to be there with me but now that i know that she is with me because i was failing but i got my grades back up because she is right by my side. when i was at her grave one day i was thinking well she is in a better place , i told my self she is not suffering and she is not in pain any more. but the hardest part was telling her goodbye. when i told her goodbye it was like telling her i was sorry for what i did and before she died i was sitting there with her and told her that i was sorry for being mean to her before she went in to the hospital and she told me that it was all right because i changed just for her. so when i left her ,me and my aunt wasn't even in the house for 5 minutes and we got the call that she passed away. we all miss her very much and we loved her very much.

what inspired me to write it is that i wanted to let people know that it is hard to loose somebody and but if you think it wont be that hard. i hope people will get that it is not easy to lose somebody of your life and that there is a way to get through it.