Boys and Girls | Teen Ink

Boys and Girls

March 29, 2012
By eissues BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
eissues BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I cannot live without books"- Thomas Jefferson


Hannah poured coffee down her throat as if she could sear away the harmful taste in her mouth.
It wasn’t supposed to end this away.
She’s a nice girl and nice girls seemed to get burned as if the purposely seem to hold the curling iron to their ears.
Her peaches and cream attitude has now bitten her on the butt like a dog who was just fed bacon.
It wasn’t supposed to end this way.
She thought his egoistical, Gaston chasing after Belle, attitude was just a show put on for the school.
She thought his nerdy Orlando Bloom looks were sweet as honey.
Then the honey turned to Tabasco sauce.
The date was supposed to be simple and easy like peanut butter and jelly.
He picked her up in his Fast and Furious car and drove away like the little Diablo he is.
It wasn’t supposed to end this way.
With her face hurting fake smile, she tried to throw him off. But when you have a date with ego, he never lets go.
He drove her home.
She got out of the cage for a car and tried to make it safely to her anti- jerk proofed home.
He followed her like an annoying puppy begging to have its belly rubbed.
She tried to turn her lips away from his.
But then that slimy worm of a tongue snuck in her mouth. She hid the gag of disgusted that crept into her throat and
With a fiery handprint left on his cheek the little Diablo learned to never mess with a women who is as interested in him as she is in watching grass grow.

The author's comments:
Similes and Metaphors are the basses of this poem.