Close your eyes and live in the world of what if

What if we lived in a world where the world all alien, or where people weren’t afraid to speak their minds. What if people never knew the word hate? What if love didn’t discriminate? What would happen if the kid in the corner wasn’t a freak and people weren’t afraid to peak? What if kids never had to go home wondering when their food would be there so they might eat. What if love wasn’t used for everything, like on food or a friend? How would people feel if they didn’t have a place to call home, and people didn’t have to be alone? Do you think the world would end if everyone made a new friend? If everyone was nice how people suffice? The answer to that is they can’t anyone can be nice 110 percent of the time and to absolutely every one. It just can’t be done in today’s world. Because of some boy or some girl. What if we all hand someone to count on to be strong? The fact is that we don’t. We are lost with no hope. That is how the world is to day all hate no play no love no say in what goes on in life. Tough love there’s no fight!

Shmelmo said...
Apr. 10, 2012 at 11:10 am
Some parts of it were a little choppy, but I got the message. The rhyming within the sentences was good, too. The world isn't all hate, either, but I can see where you are coming from; it would be so different if EVERYONE cared about everyone else. Good Job!

Mike6546 said...
Pretty good, tough to read but I get the message.  

SleepingDragon58 said...

I liked it everyone can't love 110 pecent but maybe someday

torilutz8 said...
Mar. 28, 2012 at 11:28 am
Pretty negative but I see your point of view. I feel like this sometimes and it's frustrating. Overall well phrased and relatable

Dark-Ninja replied...
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!