You have a Voice. | Teen Ink

You have a Voice.

February 28, 2012
By Safina SILVER, Sequim, Washington
Safina SILVER, Sequim, Washington
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I'd Love To See the Day When The Bird In the Cage Escapes
Sunrise Comes Skeleton Shows Feathers Fall Bones Crumble


Everyone has a voice, not many people use it though. The world of the teenagers has come to the darkside. Life as a teenager was alot less complicated,and dificult 20-30 years ago. the Judgement that is passed on one another is cruel. All of a sudden the clothes someone wears, how they talk, there interest, and how they choose to spend the time is just a contest of some sort. It;s to be honest difficult to find a real friend, it turns out the girl/boy you would hang out every friday night, and let down that brick wall to let the secrets you hold come rushing down has been spreading them, also twisting them to other people. In my mind there is the darkside, the side of people that are two-faced, unwelcoming, judgemental to the core, and willing to desive you any moment to get higher up in the popularity contest. Than there is the Goodside, the side that hides that isnt quick to judge, the side that is not afriad to be itself. This is the sad part Once the goodside, finally builds up to take charge or demand, sticks up for themslef or another gets tourmanted and discriminated, that is when that voice they had the confidence just becomes sad-ness.

The author's comments:
" What Happened to Society ? "