Where is The Love?

What do you do when you’re a family of three and that’s your world, all you’ve ever known, and you’re suddenly pulled into an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar people and you’re supposed to call it home? When your mom, all you ever had, dies and you’re just ten and your sister’s twelve and you don’t know what to do or who to ask for help? What do you do when you’re trying so hard to be the best but it’s not good enough for them and, one day, they decide to put their hands on you and your sister leaving bumps and bruises? What do you do when you move and you think that finally everything will be alright but then you realize that you have to start all over again? What do you do when everywhere you go, you cause sorrow and pain and it’s your entire fault because you’re the source of the problem, and sooner or later, you find that they’ve been pushed to their limit and they are driven crazy just like the last ones? What am I supposed to do when I’m tearing apart a family and it’s all my fault? Please tell me…