Letter you'll never read. | Teen Ink

Letter you'll never read.

February 17, 2012
By BrittanyNicole SILVER, Milton, Florida
BrittanyNicole SILVER, Milton, Florida
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
'Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.'


Dear Will;

So, it's been about two months since the break up. And about two since I got the confirmation that you were cheating. Even though you would never admit it to me. It was me who called you a cheater on Formspring. Shock. I really wish I could say that I'm over it. But... I can't. That would be a huge, huge lie. I am getting better though, I'll have you know. I only cry like once a week now, sometimes less. I think it's mostly confusion left. How could you do this to me? What does she have that I don't? Besides you, obviously. Why would you propose if you were just going to cheat? Were you already cheating then? 
How could I have deserved this? I gave you everything. I gave you more than everything I had. Do you get that? We planned our kids, our pets, and where we were going to live. I mean, come on..
Unfortunately, I think some part of me will always love you. 
You stupid, lying, piece of s***. 
You told me you loved me, and you said I was the only girl who could leave you speechless. 
But let me guess; you told her that too?
Would you like to know what sucks the most?
Aside from my broken heart, and our failed relationship?
I lost one of my best friends. 

Love,
Brittany. 

P.S. Your girlfriend has a mustache. Just thought you should know.

The author's comments:
I think this pretty much speaks for itself.