Her ... | Teen Ink

Her ...

February 16, 2012
By Janae0819 SILVER, Columbus, Ohio
Janae0819 SILVER, Columbus, Ohio
6 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Shoot for the moon even if you miss you'll land among the stars" -Les Brown


Her two hearts beat for you but an everlasting funeral marches around yours. Her golden tears feel the pages of a saddened poet’s journal with the words of her essence. She waits to sing her songs with a chorus of voices, they reach out to you but you’re not even there to gain the wisdom. Her tears for you keep falling down around her feet; soon she shall be drowning in them. What would you give to save her? She cries out to stop the anguish your lost soul is causing the world. She wants to save you, you will be saved she just needs more time. She promises to never lose her allegiance to you. Though the battles you may have lost she believes they will again rise, for this is never ending. The battles within are set to remain, a stalemate never to be escaped. Listen to her songs and she will show you the light of tomorrow…

Sadness of no love creeps up on her the second you leave, she sings songs of depression and despair waiting to love you another day. She prays to god for help but she feels unheard and ignored or at least unanswered. She needs the warmth and the closeness you bring. In this coldness she slowly dies and is reborn with every touch you give. She pleads for your compassion, the understanding that no one else can provide. She’s the girl with her head down trying to hide from the world but actually wants nothing more than to burst out of her shell and into your arms but you can’t see her. She thinks you have forgotten what real love is and now it’s lost for good because her optimism is slowly fading…

“Am I being logical?” she wonders…

Why don’t you tell her? Tell her about the lies so she’s not left here dreaming about you. She’s causing herself so much pain. Only you can fix what has been broken. Fates collide and futures can change. What will you decide? Open your heart it will only get worse the longer you hide out in fear of the reality…

Day and night stalks until your debt has been paid…