Playing With Fire

I see the burning in your eyes.
I feel the heat of your skin against mine.
Your smokey breath fills my chest, as the press of your lips lets me melt away.
Within my heart is fiery blaze smoldering the breath of my lungs
And i give to you a sizzling taste of my tongue.
You were all too strong to be contained
but playing with fire is my favorite game.

sherberteater said...
Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:32 am:
Hey, this is AWESOME!!!!! I <3 it so much. You did a great job describing it. I love it so much!!! great job!

loveissmiles said...
Mar. 9, 2012 at 7:48 am:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I LOVE THIS. IT IS PERFECT, PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!! DO NOT EVER CHANGE THIS, AND I KNOW HOW U FEEL, ALL TO WELL. :)

AVERAGE replied...
Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:09 am :
thank you so much. your comment meant alot to me honest. :,)....i just wish i could get more people interested in my work

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:35 pm :
Well I know I'm interested!  You're so talented!  The wording in this is phenomenal and I could feel all these sensations as you described them, which you did PERFECTLY!!! <3  I love it! :)

AVERAGE replied...
Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:28 am :
thank you thank you thank you :) ..if you dont mind will you pass word around for people to check out my work it would be greatly appreciated. .....if i am able to find my poetry book i will post more (i lost it :/)

Apr. 17, 2012 at 5:36 pm :
Of course!  If you don't mind checking out my work, I'd appreciate it as well :)  I just looked and saw that you commented on one of my articles, I posted quite a few more since then.  Thanks a bunch!

AVERAGE replied...
Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:33 am :
no problem !:)