Dear Hate,

Dear Hate,

For every life surrounded by wealth, fortune, and fame, there is another for tears, hurt and pain. It's because of you Hell is so infamous, you make people fall into that deep abyss.
I wish there never was the word HATE I makes me scared of a worse fate. Instead of hate it should be love, instead of crows it should be doves.

So dear hate you think your so great, you make me sick, I wanna give you a round house kick, all you are is a parasite, a tick, you think your cool but you aren't slick. I have a guilty concience, because i've used this word it's nonsence. I hope to never hear this word again, it hurts coming from friends.

Hatred leaves scars, unnoticabale from afar, without it we'd be shooting stars, and far above just Par.

Hatrid is a fire burning deep within, it drives us to sin. So avoid it at all costs,before everything is lost, I mean just think about the holocaust, it is all Santa got when he helped out Jack Frost.

sincerely,

Tristin Andrew Beery

Jade1224 said...
Mar. 25, 2012 at 9:51 am
Tristin, I think you did a wonderful job on this and it makes me want to hear even more from you. Your a great poet.

zuez98 replied...
why thank you very much