50 tears i almost cried

i lost you to another. i lost my life to a relative. i lost my friends. i lost everything i once cherished. i even lost my one true love. i thought about cutting. but i promised i'd stop. i chose not to cry. it shows weakness. at least cutting shows you're not afraid of physical pain. unlike some people, i haven't lost my self control. i almost cried. ALMOST. but after crying all those times over the man once my "dad", i'm done. i took a vow of silence and swore to never speak of my emotions. i wish i had none at all. then i wouldn't have to worry about my heart getting broken again. every one has abandoned me one way or another. i have nothing left. the day my life ended was the day there were 50 tears i almost cried...

mirandarousee. said...
I have cut my self before, more than once. I am not ashamed of it, why should i be when I can be brave and share my experience and show people it isn't the right way to go. I was so depressed, i felt like nobody liked me and no guy would ever love me. I only felt loved when i got home to my family. I went out in the woods and got some glass and cut all up and down my arms, my aunt done the same thing when she was 21. I am not ashamed of it, but i will never do it again. By the way, your story wa... (more »)

bebe replied...
Dec. 2, 2011 at 11:27 am
i know how u feel my friend and me use 2 do it and know we cant stop it not sereous but it is like were adicted to the pain.

wind.and.rain.again said...
sometimes it helps to cry. sometimes it is a sign of strength, not weakness

bebe replied...
Dec. 8, 2011 at 11:22 am
i know how u feel i cut so that i can cry and to know that i'm alive