Purple tears

Purple tears falling from my eyes,
dripping down as I fantasize
of what will never be:
that long lost dream of you and me.
WHat once were tickles
now are rashes.
What once were hugs
slowly turn to backlashes.
I'm fighting a war
I'm bound to lose.
I can no longer take
this emotional abuse.
Slowly but surely
I'm rolling down a steep hill
and no matter how far I roll,
it's against my will.
What once were laughs
now are screams,
because of this pain
you cannot cease.
My fragile heart has collapsed.
You bent me til I broke,
now I'm going mad.
Pain and sorrow fill me now
and I just want to know how
you managed to break my heart
and cause me to slowly fall apart.
I hate all this pain
and I despise
you and all of your cruel lies.
You don't deserve to
ever feel love....
You came from below
instead of above.
I don't even know why
I called you a friend...
All I know is that
this is our end.

chloena_garrettThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:17 pm:
thank you for your positivity:)

Aginger said...
Wow this is deep! And very dark..but you portrayed the emotion well, nice job! You are quite good a writing poetry!

chloe_garrettThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 31, 2012 at 8:24 am :
Thanks. Yeah Im more into the dark genre of writing. Ive been writing poetry for about 3 1/2 years now.

WrittenEmotionsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Amazing! Been through a similar situation not too long ago... 5/5 for you dear!(:

Jan. 28, 2012 at 1:06 pm :
Awww. I wrote this 3 years ago. You are amazing, love. When I get ur links, ur getting attacked with 5/5

Ella1 said...
Great title and I love your word choice!

Muzee3 said...
Jan. 23, 2012 at 1:51 am:
It is full of deep sensation! I love this piece of writing. Beautiful wording. Thumbs up! Btw, check out my articles, too.

Jan. 23, 2012 at 8:45 am :
Awww thanks. I love the way you describe my poetry. I'd LOVE to look at your articles.

Muzee3 replied...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 7:26 am :
Thank you and I truly meant it! Keep it up!

Jan. 30, 2012 at 8:18 am :
You are a really great writer. Has any of your stuff ever been in the magazine?

Muzee3 replied...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 8:50 pm :
:) Nope, not yet! *If it is, beside the screen name, like VIP tag, Mag will be there!

Mar. 8, 2012 at 8:50 am :
ohhhhh ok !:D

AubreyD. said...
This is so deep. I adore your work :)

Jan. 23, 2012 at 8:47 am :
Aww thanks. :D A lot of people don't.