The Mystery Of The Tigers | Teen Ink

The Mystery Of The Tigers

January 13, 2012
By alexandra jimenez BRONZE, Robesonia, Pennsylvania
alexandra jimenez BRONZE, Robesonia, Pennsylvania
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Knock Knock……………. “OPEN THE DOOR NOW IT’S THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!” said the police.
“I’M COMING” said Packers.
While the cops arrested Packers the cops read Packers his rights. Packer was so confused so he said “Why am I being arrested I didn’t do anything. The cop then said “You will be informed when you get to the police station”. The cop then took Packer to the police station. At first Packer was investigated by a police, who asked Packer some questions. Packer then was told by a cop that he was accused for stealing the most endangered and rare pandas from the world.
Packer then started to say “WHY ME I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING, I AM INESENT!”
Then the cops sat Packers down and said “You are guilty because we have proof that you took the pandas out of their cage and took them!”
Packer then said “NO IDIDN’T I NEVER WENT NERE A PANDA IN MY WHOLE LIFE!”
“YOU ARE SUCH A LIER, WHY DON’T YOU ADMIT IT ALREADY” the cop said.
Then the cops left Packer in a bunk, where Packer was having thoughts about him being stuck in there for his life. Packer was scared and nervous because he might be convicted for no reason. Later the cops came and took Packer to a court hearing. There the lawyer showed the evidence that showed Packer was guilty. Eventually Packer understood why the evidence was pointing at him. Packer then was relieved because he knows who actually did the crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First Packer told the cop that he wanted to talk to him privately.

“IT WAS MY BROTHER, NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” said Packer to the cop.
Then the cops went to the judge and showed the misunderstanding. After that, Packer was let free and his brother was taken to jail. Packer was sad but also exalted that he wasn’t going to jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!