Love's NIghtmarish Death | Teen Ink

Love's NIghtmarish Death

By CelticKitten DIAMOND, Redding, California
CelticKitten DIAMOND, Redding, California

I shake it like jello and make the boys say hello

In the black darkness I feel helpless without your protecting arms around me. I had no way of knowing if I was on the edge of a cliff. I had to find you in the neutral darkness. My senses were totally cut off. Even if I die I will make sure you get out. It is my turn to protect you. There is no way for me to live without my heart. My heart is in your possession, please protect it as I embark on my dangerous journey to find you and my heart. My soul has been safely tucked in the spot where my heart used to beat. The moon starts to rise somewhere in the distance. It raised little light for my bumpy path. When I had taken only one step my soul shattered. I saw you lying still and pail on a funeral pyre. As I sat by your side sobbing I noticed your fist clenched around an object. I uncurled your hand and found my heart. My heart sitting as silent and dead looking as you seemed to be. I placed my lips upon your for the last kiss of my existance, before I die of complete depression.

When I opened my eyes I was lying in bed, I looked frantically trying to confirm whether or not it had all just been a nightmare. I could hear your sweet voice travel to find me. I looked out the window to see you look lovingly into my wide eyes. You seemed to be seeking my approval and acceptance. The roses I found all over the place looked to have frost on the petals. The cool feeling that swept over my cheeks as I huged the beautiful blooms was such a rush. I found a mirror and my cheeks were almost as red as the roses. I ran outside and ran to wrap my arms around you and never ever let you go.