About The PAST | Teen Ink

About The PAST

It hurts to know someone you like so much can break your heart and tear you to pieces. Without a care in the world and you look back and remember the things you used to do with each other and how now they are just a**holes who pretend they don’t care and the things they do make you mad but deep down inside you know you have to bit the bullet and forget them no matter how hard it might be but you know it’s the right thing. Because in the long run they will try and come around but you just got to not give in and hard it together and move forward. Sometimes you just got to say to yourself it’s not your fault how people act in your life or the people no longer in your life. You just got just look yourself in the mirror and remember there are nothing wrong with you its them. And as much as you want them in your life you have to look back and remember how they hurt you and caused you pain and they will fine loneliness and heartache for how they treated you and made you feel for so long. And as much as it is hard to put a smile on your face and get on with the day. Their time will come one day but don’t give in to them focus on you and look for a Guiding hand things happen and we don’t know why but it is what is done is done and that is that forget them forget the hurt love yourself and look for a caring heart and remember people care even if you don’t like what they have to say (: