A little crush. | Teen Ink

A little crush.

December 18, 2011
By shannonisafag BRONZE, Auckland, Other
shannonisafag BRONZE, Auckland, Other
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

She has the most beautiful eyes, I swear. And the way they smile when she smiles. I love her scars, every single one, I’d kiss them and run my fingers over them, grateful that she’s still here because of them. I adore her laugh and the silly faces she pulls. She’s tiny, so so tiny, I’d be careful with her so I don’t break her. I’d let her lay her head on my lap while I played with her hair. I’d randomly show up with flowers, just to remind her how much I care. I’d introduce her to anyone who asked as ‘my beautiful girlfriend’ even if they didn’t know I liked girls. I’d hold her hand whenever I had the chance. I’d give her piggy backs. I’d let her sit on my knee and I’d wrap my arms around her stummy. I’d send her good morning and goodnight texts. I’d dance with her. I’d kiss her in the rain. I’d kiss her in the sun. I’d kiss her whenever I had the chance. I’d be with her whenever she needed me. No matter what. I’d take her out on cliche outings and just be cute. I’d do anything for her. I’d do anything to have her.

The author's comments:
It's lame. But I like a girl. Therefore, I wrote about her.