Under The Cemetery | Teen Ink

Under The Cemetery

By Skyrim2 BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina
Skyrim2 BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina

I woke up one day and went to the store. I felt sick so I bought a thermometer. My temperature read 106 so I went to the doctor before it got any worse. When I got there no one was there but a doctor. The doctor gave me a shot and said “I hope to see you soon” in a deep voice. I passed out.
When I woke up, I was in a box there was a brown bag at my feet and a letter taped to the wall it read “you are in a cemetery 10 ft underground, the shot I gave you is filled with poison. “If you get out I have the antidote if you don’t then well you will be dead”. I looked at the bag inside it there was a flashlight a knife a snake but the snake was on top of the knife, I kicked the snake so hard I broke my foot. The snake died and I grabbed the knife. The knife had blood all over it popped it open and stabbed it throe the box.
I cut one side of the box open and I saw a tunnel, I grabbed the flashlight and started limping to the hole in the ceiling. There were two levers, one opened the door and one was a water pipe. I closed my eyes and pulled the one to the right water started gushing out then I pulled the one to the left and the door opened and the water started gushing out even faster. I climbed up the ladder and everything went black. Was it the water that killed him or the drug no one knows?