See Me | Teen Ink

See Me

By lovetolaugh52311 SILVER, Beloit, Wisconsin
lovetolaugh52311 SILVER, Beloit, Wisconsin

Everything happens for a reason.
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”

If you love someone let them go, if they come back they were always yours, if not it was never meant to be.

.We all wonder when love will come along, and not disappear. We all tend to think at times, "Why would someone choose me when they could have someone perfect and worth it?" "How could someone ever feel that way about me? What if I get hurt again?" Every time these questions play over and over in our heads, it stops our hearts from taking the risk. Then from the day we make this permanent decision we regret it, because when we see their eyes again we wonder what could have happened. And when we look into the eyes that we want to gaze in, we want our eyes to say this... "Don't you see that I want to be with you, I am just afraid that I am not good enough for you." When the time comes for you to forget who I am... I still wish you could see me. Everyday we are not seen we think, "I have my friends whom I would do anything for. I have a loving family, and I am independent and don't need someone to love." However, the nights and days we are alone make us wish we had someone to hold and never let go of. When the chance of love comes along we still run scared. After that we wonder how long will it take for me to stop running? When will someone break this barrier that I have that holds me away from love? When will I be seen as someone worth loving, because I am sick of watching time go by as I continue wait for my fears to disappear?