I love you ..

I love you with a passion .. I love you with my heart , I love you like a song with a beautiful start .
I'll love you even more tomorrow than I do today .. when you start to go , I'll ask you to stay .
I love you like a flower .. with it's beauty so bright , I'll love you until the day I look into the light .
I love you like a sinner .. so full of sorrows , I'll love you even more with these passing tomorrows .
I love you like a mountain .. so tall and steep , here's the key to my heart , I ask you to keep .
I love you like a bone .. that is so easily broken , I love you more with each word that is spoken .
I love you like an ocean .. so deep and wide , I love you with a feeling .. that is so hard to hide .
I love you like a bear .. so big and tough , I love you more with time , there is never enough .
I love you like a book that goes on forever .. I love you like a panther , so fast and clever .
I love you like a baseball .. threw so fast and swift , and I thank God for giving me you as a gift ..
I love you like a turtle .. slow and steady wins the race , I love you like a deer who runs with such grace .
I love you like a rich man .. so big and proud , I love you like an outcast escaping the crowd .
I love you like a family .. built for comfort and care , I love you like a friend who's always there .
I love you like a blind man's first sight .. I love you like a pilot's first flight .
I love you from this spot in my heart that was never complete .. until I met you , I love you my sweet .