Disappear | Teen Ink

Disappear

Alone all the time day and night.Scared all the time of what might happen.In darkness all the time with no where to run.Alone,scared,in darkness,why does this always happen?
If I'm destined to suffer this way then let my life end.No more pain.Let it all go away..Let it all be gone,let it all end and never return again.
Running away from everyone doesn't make me safe.Running away from life only makes more pain.Running away from everything that might hurt me doesn't make a change.
I want happiness for all because I dont want them to suffer like me.I want them to understand how I feel but I cant let them worry about me.I want to be there to protect them from everything that might hurt them because they've done so much for me that i hate to see them suffer when their hurt so badly.
Let it all be gone,all this pain.Let it fly away to a far away place.Let it all be over,let there be no more fear.
Please let it end with one single tear and disapear...

TornMidnight said...
I really like this poem, Mariah. The words give off a powerful message. This poem reminded me so much of my feelings and of all my writings. It is well written and shows your feelings greatly. =]

stacey said...
i really liked this poem its really deep and feelings

13blkrosez said...
qonderful and very true :)