the cottage

the cottage
the place where I go desperately and anxiously
The place where I walk oddly shoeless
Because my toes feel uncomfortable
when the feel the cold floor
The place where I violently and abruptly my insanity, my craziness,my twisted unknown artistry
Where my hair raises up
because of the goosebumps
Because of the my frosty,twisted and dark imagination
It's the place where I wake up at 2 am to write what the sleeping morning whispers me
This place is mine
This place is my precious
It's my well preserved iron trunk

MiraStormThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
lol couldnt help but think of Lord of the Rings at the "my precious
 line. some of the adverbs are in weird places like where adjectives should be. great descriptions!

BeyondTheBrookeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow very good. i love how u express so much emotion towards something that means so much to just you. no one else can feel what you feel towards the cottage. :) its very good. i love it

artmantistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
tnx kim121819,Srry for the misspelling

Kim121819This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Gr8 poem! It's really nice!

Emily G. said...
good poem very discriptive and many emotions. i really like it

artmantistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 19, 2011 at 8:34 pm :
tnk u very much, its the first poem i post. And knowing that already 2 pll like makes me happy. 

Nov. 19, 2011 at 8:45 pm :
Im glad u liked it. Its my first poem. Do it means a lot that ppl like it. tnk u

Hello, srry for the misspelling and missing words. I didnt notice it when I submitted it.

WarriorsfanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 19, 2011 at 6:17 pm :
I really like it!I hope to see more f your work submitted!Will you read some of my articles?

Nov. 19, 2011 at 6:41 pm :
tnk u, sure , i will check out ur work