I Still Remember

I still remember the day we said goodbye,
When I went away and just wanted to cry
I will remember that look in your eye,
How it seemed to smile even if you didn’t try
I remember, I still remember.
I still remember driving away from you,
Feeling so sad I didn’t know what to do
I will remember the things I said to you,
And still regret all of the things I wanted to
And I remember, I still remember.
I still remember the look on your face,
When I went away to go back to my place
I will remember leaving you there
How on that day life didn’t seem fair
Because I remember, I still remember
I still remember the day we rode that van
On our way to church, but more than we knew then
I will remember the way we laughed together
How we would be friends no matter what weather
Because I remember, I will always remember.

FlaviusJacobiusOssummussThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
250 views, still 5 stars, blah, blah, blah.  Anyways... Thanks peeps, this poem means a lot to me.  Thanks for reading, rating and espesially commenting.  It really means a lot. :)

Tiggerlily14 replied...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 3:53 pm :
haha, that reminded me of one of my brothers friends, his answering machine was "Hi, blah blah blah you know the rest"  lol

Lord-Flavius-Jacobius-OssummussThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 11:49 am :
Hah, that's funny.  I should use that...

Tiggerlily14 replied...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 11:50 am :
then I might call you just to laugh at the answering machine  :P

izyfizyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is SUPER DUPER good!!!!

FlaviusJacobiusOssummussThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 12:24 pm :
Thanks. :)

100 views, 5 star average rating.  Thanks, guys!

guess_who!! again.. replied...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 5:46 pm :
ahem....and girls   :P

Dec. 1, 2011 at 12:25 pm :
Peeps, then.  Cheese...

Tiggerlily14 replied...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 12:36 pm :
uhm....MARSHMALLOW!!!  :P  und Käse  :)

Dec. 1, 2011 at 1:49 pm :
I say cheese, instead of gee.

Tiggerlily14 replied...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 1:54 pm :
and I say Cheese in German which is käse  :P

Supernova7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 11:07 am:
This is a very good piece:) I like how your emotions were constantly present it was powerful

Nov. 29, 2011 at 11:25 am :
Thanks.  That's what this was, really.  Raw emotions exploding out and bleeding through the walls that held them for too long.  But what I don't get is why this one is more popular than The Truth About Forever Goodbyes.  That one is way better.

CuttingIntoTheConvo replied...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 1:09 pm :
i like this one better.... - _ -   

I_shot_bambie said...
Nov. 21, 2011 at 8:41 am:
for your first poem, it is one of your best. 

Nov. 21, 2011 at 10:10 am :
I'm guessing you got a deer?  Congratulations.  All I got this weekend was a frozen backside, and a filthy orange vest. :P

Tiggerlily14 replied...
Nov. 21, 2011 at 10:35 am :
you guessed it, it's me.  and yes, and it actually wasn't bambi...it was his girlfriend.  but still......my brother was like, well now you have bambi, and bambi's dad (my ten point from two years ago) and my sister in law said, at least we can make stir-fry, i am never going to live this down but i find it quite funny  :D