My poem | Teen Ink

My poem

March 27, 2008
By Anonymous

My feeling that I have for you is like a sunny afternoon. When I see you is like my whole day is feel with love and happens. You my love that I want in so long when I don’t have you my life is dark. You make my face light up as a star in the shy. When we talk on the phone I feel like I can tell you anything. You tell me you love me is make it seems that you only talk to me with all the love in the world. I want to be in your arms but not there it is hard the bear. Without hearing your voice is like my live going down the way I feel. My tears on my face when I don’t hear from you wish you where here with me seems UN real. Wishing days go buy to see you again make me happy to see your face makes me light up the feeling inside feel unreal to explain so know how much I love you. The word make you think what it means when you feel like you can do anything with that person. Now knowing your meat for me I can breathe again hold in feel back and not tell you. Feeling bad hiding thing that from you hurt inside. You understand me more then anyone I know. I can’t believe I found you right in front me happy now you make my life so unexplained. I want you to know that I love you more then words can explain.