Barren Dreamland | Teen Ink

Barren Dreamland

At first I didn't think, that this journey would be so long. But as the time goes by, my hopes and dreams, disappear into the sky.
I can't find stable ground, my saving grace, is left unfound. Banished here, I'm left to wander, famished here, I await the thunder.
It's an incredible scene, those piled mountains, of my faded dreams, of my fate I think, of my destiny, I contemplate, but nothing can save me, this oblivion, it craves me.
I can't find stable ground, my saving grace, is left unfound. Banished here, I'm left to wander. Famished here, I await the thunder.
Giving up would be easier, but I refuse to become like these corpses, sleazier, their leers likes knifes, their rejection, and their strife, yet still I go on, trampling over, the blood soaked lawn, to an end indeterminable, to a fate indiscernible.
Marching, marching, on and on, to a goal that seems,long and gone. But I'll still trudge, yet against the Ones,I hold no grudge. They did nothing, those poor lost souls, to die for something, is a fate they don't hold. I'm left to wander here in this land, and await the thunder, that soon, soon, will take me under. Until that time when peach becomes mine, I'll simply walk as far as I can and endure desecration, in this barren Dreamland.