never miss | Teen Ink

never miss

November 2, 2011
By Anonymous

last night i couldn't sleep i miss the sound of your heart beat. so i stayed up until dawn but you were still gone. there's nothing i could do but to say i love you for you.thinking about the past few weeks.just made me so damn weak.so now i hope to sleep and dream deep.just about you my heart will skip a beat.so one more kiss that i will miss.the last five years were the best.and i hope you will find the rest.now i want to say my byes.that between us their wont be anymore lies.just know that ill always love you.because i know now that i will never be with you.i understood now that you don't know what love is.but it wont be this.i hope i could have one last kiss.that i can feel and remember even miss more.you also got the score.as you are in my fissions.ill never forget your face.maybe the love of ours will never come back in place.i think that we were never real.now i move on without you.i wish i can just forget you.and so i say farewell.


The author's comments:
still about that same i couldn't get over hI'm I'm still trying it just hurts me inside like a huge whole that's punched through my chest.it even hurts my scars.i wish i never met hI'm..