Why us?

By , warren, MI
Why is it so hard to say goodbye to the ones that you love so dear? It's hard when I cry because it's not just one little tear..from my life you fade, but the memories are already made. It would take me a while, but I would walk for miles. just to be with you again, soon our broken hearts will mend. They can't keep us apart forever, soon we'll be together.In you arms I'll stay, through the night and through the day. I know I'm safe with you, I hope you love me too. I know that this is hard, but I've played my cards. This game that I have lost, our lives it has cost. It's always the same, I have no help in this stupid game. Soon I will win, but until then. I will walk alone down this road. This burden I carry is a heavy load. I'm doing this for you, please don't forget that..I love you.

Smiley1068 said...
This is really great! I know that it's hard but a friend once told me that there's always someone out there for you but you just have to find them. Keep me updated on your poems :)

bubbles.. replied...
Nov. 11, 2011 at 6:39 am
i most deff will. i dont always ryme like that though lol.

bubbles.. replied...
Nov. 11, 2011 at 6:48 am

i spelled that wrong, "rhyme"

Smiley1068 replied...
Hey I dont eitheir! I love writing cuz it helps relieve anger sadness etc. I have a comp book full of lyrics and poems

bubbles.. replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 6:44 am
funny how alike we are but how different. i have 17 notebooks full of poems lyrics rhymes and just feelings.

Smiley1068 replied...
Yea it kind of is. I have actually 2 I think. I may have more who knows?

bubbles.. replied...
Nov. 15, 2011 at 7:06 am

lol. i love to write. its easier then taking out my anger and frustration on someone:/ but i love when people write things to me to. my ex actually got me interested in writing:)

Smiley1068 replied...
Yes it is. Im thinking of putting up another

bubbles.. replied...
Nov. 16, 2011 at 6:30 am

let me know i love your work. my work wont post i have 5 waiting

Smiley1068 replied...
I will and if I do put up a new one I hope youll like it. My friends all did :) I named it Night's Play...I really like it so I most likely will

bubbles.. replied...
Nov. 18, 2011 at 6:30 am
ok ill check right now. do you know how long it takes to get them to accept work ive put up????

Smiley1068 replied...
I just posted it right now and Im not sure how long it takes. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier

bubbles.. replied...
Dec. 24, 2011 at 11:20 am
Hey sorry I havent been on in so long:/ almost forgot about this 0.o how you been??

Smiley1068 replied...
Ive been good. What about you?

bubbles.. said...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 7:13 am

please comment