It girl | Teen Ink

It girl

October 11, 2011
By katlynnalexis SILVER, Clinton, Connecticut
katlynnalexis SILVER, Clinton, Connecticut
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."
Janos Arnay

I encourage you
One day the girl said to her sister, “I give up on being Prom queen, someone stole my king.”
Her sister looked at her lovingly and said, “My dear, what do you gain by giving up?”
The girl sat deep in thought and then said to her sister, “I don’t know.”
Her sister smiled then said, “That is my point, you will gain nothing, my sister. There is no good in giving up. If you believe him to be your king, then he will come back and you have nothing to fret about.”
The girl looked upon her sister with tears in her eyes. “She has stolen him and will not let him go. He was once mine, and I love him. She has ruined it. He will never again be mine.”
Her sister looked at her with sympathy, “Wipe away your tears, my child, it’s not over. Every day is a new day. Nothing is ever permanent. If he loves you, then he will always be yours, my sister he will come back.”
The girl wiped her tears away and sat in silence then said to her sister, “Do you really think he will? I promise you that girl he is with, the one that stole him from me, is not good for him. She is a horrible person my sister. She does not love him like I do and he will never understand. In his eyes she can do no wrong and she is perfect, but she is slowly changing him I tell you. He walked away from me today when I tried to tell him of her ways. He has never walked away from me before.”
This time her sister had to think. She was silent for a while before she spoke. “My love, do you see what she is doing to you? She has you wrapped around her finger like string, don’t let her control you. She is feeding off of your pain. She knows you are hurting and she is using it to her advantage. My angel you need to talk to him, you have to tell him how you feel, instead of keeping it bottled up inside you. If he knows how you feel, I promise it will make everything so much easier for you.”
The girl looked at her sister and smiled, “You are right, if I tell him, maybe he will still feel the same way. I love you my sister.”


No soul is known
No heart is visible
She's silent.
Walking the halls
she makes no sound
Her presence is aleays invisible
she blends into the nigh,
sticks out in a crowd
Blood stains cover her, black is her
This is the
'It' girl

The author's comments:
for my best friend whos name will be unknown
she inspired this peice. she is my it girl.