Baby, Just Breathe. | Teen Ink

Baby, Just Breathe.

October 13, 2011
By NylaBland BRONZE, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
NylaBland BRONZE, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Don't bring too much of yesterday, into today."


When everyone else seems to move too fast,
When your every move seems to go in slow motion.

Breathe.

Sometimes it feels as though no one is paying attention. As if everyone has their own agenda, their own plans. You don't fit. Nobody included you, no one cared.

Breathe.

You weren't invited, you were not to tag along. They didn't act like they missed you at all. They came to school, they told stories of the fun they had. Not once did they say, "Hey, We missed you out there,".

Breathe.

Don't let this consume you. Sometimes its good to move slow. Let life consume you. Let all of the pain go. You will one day find your place. You'll find where you fit in.

Breathe.

Because you will soon discover that it is okay. They are rushing. They aren't experiencing. They aren't seeing what you see. They won't notice what you notice.

Baby, just breathe. Hold my hand. You are beautiful. We will take this slow. We won't rush. Let those other people go.


The author's comments:
Sometimes life gets overwhelming for me. I feel that I need someone to take my hand, and tell me to just breathe.