The 12 Days Of The Lord Of The Rings Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, an ent, which is a tree!

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven men of Gondor , six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me eight loaves of lembas, seven men of Gondor, six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me nine riding ring wraths, eight loaves of lembas, seven men of Gondor, six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me ten Oliphaunts a marching, nine riding ring wraths, eight loaves of lembas, seven men of Gondor, six Rohirrim a riding , five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me eleven Orcs a grumbling, ten Oliphaunts a marching, nine ring wraiths a riding , eight loaves of lembas, seven men of Gondor, six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the twelfth day on Christmas my true love gave to me twelve wargs a howling, eleven Orcs a grumbling, ten Oliphaunts a marching, nine ring wraiths a riding , eight loaves of lembas, seven men of Gondor, six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

LegendKeeperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
seriously, is my house tapped and everyone is stealing my ideas? Yours is a lot better than my version, mostly because you finished it! :D

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 1, 2013 at 10:34 pm:
Hello! You don't know how often I search for poems about The Lord of the Rings. I was so glad to have found this. THIS IS WONDERFUL. I love everything about this. How creative. Great job. I plan to write a poem about The Lord of the Rings also. I'd just like to let you know that you forgot to add the seventh day. But, great job!

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Awesomeness!!!! I, too, am a huge fan of LOTR, and J.R.R Tolkien :D