Fly high love. | Teen Ink

Fly high love.

October 4, 2011
By Alegra BRONZE, Nairobi, Other
Alegra BRONZE, Nairobi, Other
2 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you can trust yourself when others are doubting you but give an allowance for their doubt then you will be worthy and most of all you will be a lady, my daughter. (original was a man,my son) Rudyard Kipling


My heart is weak but my mind is strong and that's the reason why i cant love you. You want to love me but i don't let you because I am afraid. And you wonder how can such an intelligent person be afraid of loving. It is because I never felt love. I know emptiness, anger,bitterness and pain as love. My heart is cold like frozen chocolate that's why i can't love you. I feel tears welling up in my eyes but i don't let them fall, its a sign of weakness. I want to see a strong me not a weak me. i don't want to be vulnerable because ill be weak and weak people don't survive in this world. Teach me how to love you so much that i will let you fly even when i can't breathe when you are not next to me. Teach me how to lean on your shoulder when I am suffocating and i don't want to seem vulnerable. teach me how to look into your eyes and feel love for you and only you. I will pay attention as you teach and maybe finally I will have found a savior to save my soul. Save me if you are courageous enough and worthy of my love.