Fly high love.

My heart is weak but my mind is strong and that's the reason why i cant love you. You want to love me but i don't let you because I am afraid. And you wonder how can such an intelligent person be afraid of loving. It is because I never felt love. I know emptiness, anger,bitterness and pain as love. My heart is cold like frozen chocolate that's why i can't love you. I feel tears welling up in my eyes but i don't let them fall, its a sign of weakness. I want to see a strong me not a weak me. i don't want to be vulnerable because ill be weak and weak people don't survive in this world. Teach me how to love you so much that i will let you fly even when i can't breathe when you are not next to me. Teach me how to lean on your shoulder when I am suffocating and i don't want to seem vulnerable. teach me how to look into your eyes and feel love for you and only you. I will pay attention as you teach and maybe finally I will have found a savior to save my soul. Save me if you are courageous enough and worthy of my love.

Shmelmo said...
I really like the meaning of this poem. It's very deep and relatable. I would have to agree though, that it would be better in poem form... nice work...keep it up :)

FangPoet said...
I did like it but I think you should have put it in poem format. Makes it feel more like a poem rather then reading a paragraph. But over all it was very passionate,ang this was something i could relate to.