Rock Boy | Teen Ink

Rock Boy

By Sarah0227 BRONZE, Los Angeles, California
Sarah0227 BRONZE, Los Angeles, California

If your slate is clean then you can throw stones if your slate is not then leave her alone!
-Jesus Christ Superstar-

I don't really know how the Rock Boy came to be be,but all i know is that he had neither a mouth or a spleen, he had no friends, he just sat there and stared,for hours and hours on end. It is sad to find this boy who is a rock,he has no legs to run, jump,or walk.I was never his friend,but i was the witness to his sad little end.One night as i was strolling by, i hid from the sight of some strange guy,this guy was different this guy looked mean,he was dressed in ways I've never seen.I figured he was from North of Queens.But i noticed this man was a geologist, i was hoping he wasn't because i was a pacifist.The Man stared at the rock and the rock stared back,and his eyes filled with terror as he awaited the hack,he could not run he could not shriek he had no mouth to let out a peep. The Man went inside his Jeep.He pulled a pick ax from his seat.He swung the pick ax and he broke in two.That's the end of our little friend.I ran and touched his smooth,cold head. i picked him up and threw him in the back of my little truck.I smirked because of this wonderful top, he would make a nice counter top.

This piece was inspired by Tim Burton. This piece tells the story of an adolescent child who is disfigured/deformed who cant do anything to help his fate or life as much of us do.
I love pbj! :)

-Jesus Christ Superstar-

Please exuse my silly gramatical mistakes. btw its supposed to be wonderful thought not top sorry.