The feeling is still there | Teen Ink

The feeling is still there

By Ink93 SILVER, Waco, Texas
Ink93 SILVER, Waco, Texas

Treat other as you would want them to treat you bacause what goes around comes around

What time has passed years have gone by and i still think of you i am worried about what may have happened oh how i miss you....we had good and bad times i cry when i see you the everlasting craving i have for you is unbearable....its something i don't want to go away an addicting taste is what I call it never to end of start over again its all a beautiful taste and passionate pain all jumbled up in my head so confused but yest there is no ending...but the feelings are there i still feel about you

Ink93 SILVER said...
on Apr. 13 2012 at 10:47 am
Ink93 SILVER, Waco, Texas

Ok thats great amd ill do the same i love ur work also

Lexie96 GOLD said...
on Jan. 28 2012 at 10:36 am
Lexie96 GOLD, Havana, Illinois

Now Cinderella don't you go to sleep, it's such a bitter form of refuge, oh don't you know the kingdom's under siege, and everbody needs you. - The Killers

That would be great, I'll be sure to spread the word on my page and with my comments.

Ink93 SILVER said...
on Jan. 27 2012 at 9:12 am
Ink93 SILVER, Waco, Texas

hey thank you for the compliment..I really apreciate it.Maybe we can get other ppl we know to read each others work...like a team partnership

Lexie96 GOLD said...
Lexie96 GOLD, Havana, Illinois

I love this! :) It's like the story of my life. I love the end and I love that you used the word 'everlasting', I hardly ever see that word anymore and it makes me sad. Great piece!

Check out my poem Sowing Poppies sometime?