Live it | Teen Ink

Live it

September 3, 2011
By rockanametag BRONZE, Lindale, Texas
rockanametag BRONZE, Lindale, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You were given a talent for a reason. Don't sit around and waste it." and "No matter how many people laugh at you, always be yourself because its what gets you noticed and remembered."


When the stars align, you will take your first breath. Today is gone and tomorrow is almost here to drown you in yesterday's sorrow and to soak you in the glory of today to help you forget about remembering the future and its possibilities. So say goodbye to yesterday and hello to today. Forget about tomorrow. Live today as if it were the last to live life as a lie but also to start a new beginning. From that day on your truth will be told to soon glorify the beauty of your inviting soul. If today was your last day, tomorrow would be heaven, yesterday would be cherished, and you would wish for a new beginning. So live today as if it were your last. Live your life to the fullest. Live strong with no regrets.


The author's comments:
It's just my way of seeing life. I wrote this, hoping to inspire others to write or to stop sitting around and wasting their talents.