A moment | Teen Ink

A moment

By ForeverFalling BRONZE, New Salisbury, Indiana
ForeverFalling BRONZE, New Salisbury, Indiana

" They say that to find love you must first love yourself but, how can you love yourself when nobody else can love you?"

I was there, there sitting next to the most beautiful girl the world had to offer. Her eyes deeper than all the seas and just as easy to get lost in. Black hair with all the beauty of the night sky only to be illuminated by her smile. I was there for a moment , but only a moment. Well it only seemed as such. For time escapes me when I'm with her, and for the moment I'm the happiest man in all the universe. Then she's gone and time comes back. It comes back and attacks me with all the fury of an angered beast. A beast with the power to destroy cities. The beast turns seconds into years, and it feels as if I'll be alone forever. Though she comes and scares the beast away it's only for a moment. This moment will last forever, but only in our memory. She is gone again and as we both fight to go back we can't. We again have to wait till forever fades and the moment returns.

Tayrodactyl PLATINUM, Palmyra, Indiana

Very

agressive

giant

ignorant

neanderthal

artist