Mother and Father god

i don't think mother nature likes us today. i wouldn't blame her, for she has to go through bombs and bloodshed everyday. why doesn't she just wipe us away???

i think our mother is very forgiving, i think mother nature is a god of its own and our god only can do somethings, maybe talk the earth into somethings . but in my opinion we might have two gods and mother nature is disappointed. wouldn't it make sconce that we are children of god and earth , our mother and father

Aderes18This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice idea but I don't agree with it at all! I believe God created the earth and that it runs on its own system, as a separate entity but that God controls the earth just as much as He controls us. But hey, I respect all ideas. 

Christian.A.Piper-777This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 12, 2011 at 8:58 pm :
thanks :) you never know tho, what do we really know at all.

Aderes18This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 12, 2011 at 9:03 pm :
Well, you believe what the Greeks believe. 

Aug. 12, 2011 at 9:05 pm :
i duno what the greeks bealive

Aug. 12, 2011 at 9:09 pm :
i mean i was just trying to give a neet thought into it, not saying thats how the earth and god are. just a frendly thought

Aug. 12, 2011 at 9:15 pm :

I know. It's an interesting thought and I respect it. :) 

So the Greeks, they believed that the two biggest gods were Mother Earth and then there was Cronus's father who was the god of everything else. Then they had Cronus. Cronus took over from his father and then Cronus had six children, Hera, Poseidon , Zeus, Hades, Demeter and a another one, I forget. Then now those six took over from Cronus and now they "rule" the world, as the Greek myths say. 

Aug. 12, 2011 at 9:18 pm :
wow............i did not know that............maybe i should read about that more. the things i think in my head..hu