thank you | Teen Ink

thank you

By emnet BRONZE, Silver Spring, Maryland
emnet BRONZE, Silver Spring, Maryland

love me for who i am or dont love me at all

I want to thank you for being there for me when no one else wanted to be Thank you for supporting me when I needed it Thank you for continuing to help me even when I was pushing you away thank you so much I really appreciate you. I want to say thank you for going out of your way to help me thank you for breaking my wall that I had up thank you for showing and guiding me in the right path even though I had the hard part I want to thank you for teaching me thing that I thought I would never learn thank you for helping me accept myself for who I am and love myself thank you for helping me have better confidence and self-esteem thank you for teaching me great coping skills. I really do appreciate you now because of you I can achieve anything and everything I put my mind to thank you for understanding me when no one else would or did. Thank you for pushing me and challenging me. Thank you for advocating for me when I couldn’t do it myself thank you for believing in me when I didn’t believe in myself. Thank you for caring when I told you not to. Thank you for showing me that life has its moments that I wouldn’t always be sad. Now because of you I am a different person today Thank you so much I really appreciate everything you have done for me I can’t thank you enough

going from a failure to a successful person