Me'er than Me.

“Today you are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you’er than you.” –Dr. Seuss

Today I am me, as me as could be because no one alive is me’er than me. And on that note what makes you, you? Is it your favorite color the bluest of blues? I don’t think so that’s not quite it, give me second I’ll think for a bit. As I ponder, think of you. What makes you the you’est you, you knew? Is it the clothes that cover your back? Shirts and shorts, potato sacks? No it’s different, something alive. Your soul, your heart, it comes from inside. If it comes from inside could it be your bones? Your brain? Your fingers? Maybe your nose? It’s not visible by vision or tangible by touch, but don’t be mistaken it matters so much! So what makes me the me’est me that could be? It’s this stuff called Garrett. You can’t wear it or share it, tear it or scare it. I’m the Garrett’est Garrett I can hardly bear it.

morsmordre said...
Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:04 am
guess who this is. screename should give it away. but haha so i rated your other thing, but i think this is adorable. like, seriously cute. <3