Dreams Of Him

Darkness takes over my world. It's now filled with twisted but brightly colored things. The world has changed. Everything has a difference. There I stand. A lovely crimson crushed colored dress graces my figure. And a cloak that matches. I stand at a castle waiting for him. He walks to me. Slender and tall he is pale with only slight color. He takes me by my hand and guides me to the castle. He holds me and sings to me. Then he says"I love you, Jess, But you have to go on. Please honey you have to." "James I love you too and I will go on, But I will in my own. Promise." I look up at him and see his beautiful blue-grey eyes I fell in love with every look I got from him. Then I woke up from my dream and visited his grave. There was the rose's his friend's left for his birthday. They stood around me protecting me like a true family.

Dye-Hard-With-Passion said...
Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:01 pm:
You could read Kailens poems 

ShadowAngel2468This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 15, 2012 at 1:37 am:

that was so sweet yet sad, i loved the darkness, please keep it commin