The Hole | Teen Ink

The Hole

July 6, 2011
By Help,ImScaredOfMe BRONZE, Norwalk, Connecticut
Help,ImScaredOfMe BRONZE, Norwalk, Connecticut
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Sometimes the pain's too strong to bare..and life gets so hard you just don't care. You feel so alone you just sit and cry..every second you wish you could die. Then you start thinking who would care..if one day they woke up-and you weren't there "


Unfortunate things happen to unfortunate people, Those who are evil, well they don't get paid equal. We good guys get paid in pain. Paid in shame, life itself hurts, I wonder if death is the same, there's no one to blame, he's taken my chance at your heart, my chance at happiness, its tearing me apart, limb by limb, bone by bone, me from joyous things, and just left me my broken soul, doing my job wandering this world alone, and i won't let it go,it still hurts me, because dis soul, this ghost, has a hole where my heart used too be.


The author's comments:
At The Time I Wrote This It Was About Last Year And I Was Looking At Picture Of My Ex Who I Still Had Feelings For At The Time. The Thing Was, I Was Looking At A Profile Picture On Facebook With Her And Her New Boyfriend. She And Him Are 5 Months Now. Finally, I Have Moved On And Am Now In Love With My New Girlfriend.