Daddy Where Are You | Teen Ink

Daddy Where Are You

By Danielle Anderson BRONZE, Sunset, Louisiana
Danielle Anderson BRONZE, Sunset, Louisiana

Dear Daddy,
I wish you were here with me
When I go to sleep and dream I wish its you I see!! Daddy why did you leave me? You don't know how hard it is to live with out you! I'm so sorry daddy what did I do! Daddy I miss you! Daddy I love you! Mommy said I will see you soon! I just wish she said tomorrow afternoon! Daddy come home where you belong! Daddy look I'm writing you a poem! Are you mad about what I did! Daddy what do you expect from me I'm only a kid! Daddy I have a new best friend his name is Sid! I know you won't like Sid because he is18 and I don't think he just a kid! Daddy where are you Sid want me to do some things! Daddy I did what Sid told me to do now he's telling all his friends! Daddy I feel so ashamed! Daddy kids are calling me mean names! Daddy I'm thru with life I don't want to give it a chance! Bye bye Daddy I'm going to see God! Daddy these pills are making me tired! Daddy before I leave what did I do daddy! I'm leaving just know I love you! (Just in case you dont know yes she did die!!)

I am 13 years old and I love to write. I like talking on the phone, texting, and hanging with friends and family.