My Bonnie's Heart

And she stood there alone, palms sweaty
Eyes clenched, wishing everything would be alright.
Storm rolling in, she did not cower
With head held high, she stood.
No fear but all might.

Her determined chin, her sturdy stance
One would not think she was suffering.
A pain more unbearable than the twisting of a leg
The breaking of her poor, wee heart.

For one as young, who hasn't seen the world, she feels the weight of it upon her chest
As she looks down at the face of her lover, she says, ''Y'er in a better place now. Take rest.''

Dee.D said...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 7:05 am:
That's beautiful, S! And I missed you so freaking much :(

Mariam.JThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 7:20 am :

OMG!

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Thank you :')

And yes, you were missed :'(

Princess2011This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 10, 2011 at 12:25 am:
this is......it reflects your thoughts at that moment.. one can actually comprehend how ..u know..sad u might have been while writing this one.. and thats how a writer should be.. ..its like i could empathise while reading every word...:) very very good..:)

Jul. 11, 2011 at 7:22 am :

Dang, don't know why my reply to you, Princess2011 isn't showing :/

Thank you so much for your comment, means alot ( :

You give me too much credit than I'm worth, thank you :')

Every write should have their own Princess2011 :D

Princess2011This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 11:00 am :
 dont worry.. your reply is very much visible now..:) ....and youre worth all the credit.... even i have a poem up.. its awaiting an approval frm the concerned authorities.. do check it out.... wont say its good.. rather it may be clumsy.. but...nevertheless.. there is no hiding frm you.. and i must mention this.. youre as good as human being as a writer..:)

Blackmirror said...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 10:24 pm:

((tried to edit last post, but it wouldn't. my poems are online, would you read them please? :) ))

also, just thought to tell you again that i liked that. :) i liked the way you wrote everything, never really clearly stating everything....i like that :)

Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:20 am :

I'm actually just checking me mail at the moment :P

I'll be sure to check them out ( :

And thank you ^^ .

I was in a 'hurt' mood writing it soo.. Yeah P:

Blackmirror replied...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:13 am :

thanks for looking at 'em :)

and i can sorta see that you were in that kinda mood when you wrote this poem. i tend to be too when i write poems...

Blackmirror said...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 10:18 pm:

i loved it. :) good job :)

((i'm waiting for my poems to be approved...would you read them when they are?))