I Believe Creed | Teen Ink

I Believe Creed

June 6, 2011
By Anonymous

I believe that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different- I believe that’s why he left her.

I believe that the reason they argued was because they loved each other.

I believe that he will one day sweep her off her feet and apologize for causing her so much pain and agony - sadly thats just a pipe dream.

I believe that magic is the road to happiness- it is magic that gives me what I want.

I believe that there are aliens on planet Mars but we humans will never be able to discover that- I believe they wish they were recognized.

I believe that being noticed in todays society, means one must look a certain way and act a certain role- “Society is a masked ball, where every one hides his real character, and reveals it by hiding”.

I believe to go with your gut feeling- if a friend has ever lied to you, even once, don’t go running back- let that be your gut telling you to fly away.

I believe if I close my eyes I would be able to fly into Grandpas arms and hug him with all my might- placing an image in my mind is the closest thing to reality.

I believe that the beauty of Inceptions ending is that there is no definitive answer- no one knows what the truth is- only you can make up the truth to the ending.

I believe that emotion comes out of every individual when watching a play or a movie-"Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions."

I believe that emotions are complex, but only after combining a few of them together.

I believe that everything happens for a reason- if he punches you, its cause he was meant to be punched in the first place. If someone leaves you, its cause that person knew it would have been worse if that person had stayed.

I believe that verbs are the most strongest words:scream smile jump hug laugh flip break sit stand wink flirt smile cry. scream smile jump hug laugh flip break sit stand wink flirt smile-

Cry. Cry. Cry.I believe they are the reason I cry so much- and the sad part is, they still never noticed that-

Smile.Smile.Smile.I believe that no matter how hard something may be at that moment, smiling will only make the situation better.

I believe there is a reason I am still smiling- the word believe often comes to my mind.-

Believe. Believe. Believe. I believe that the only way to fix ones problems is believing that they can.

Cry. Smile. Believe.

Cry. Smile. Believe.

Cry. Smile. Believe.

-These are the three words that constantly circle my mind.

I believe that these three words can cure my unstable emotions- over time of course.

I believe that Natalie Portman in Black Swan never cured her unstable emotions because she never got the help for it- guidance is key.

I believe that a teacher who sends you home with an answer or something other than homework is a special teacher.

I believe Cry Smile Believe was the road to their unstable marriage- it simply couldnt help them.

I believe Cry Smile Believe doesn’t work for everybody and its not supposed to- the most important thing is to find the right help, and once you do, hold on tight and fight the battle.

I believe if you are going through hell, keep going.

I believe in never giving up- don’t give up like they did-

they were weak- I am not.

I am strong.

I believe in me.