Clouds

She plays it off as though she's on the clouds but inside she's dying. she's screaming to be understood but her voice is silenced by the need to mask her pain with perfection. nobody knows who she really is, all the s*** she goes through all the mean words spoken that drive her to acts she later regrets. She sits alone as the flames grow inside her and around her. She cries herself to sleep and can't help but dream of a love like the one she once had though in her head shes certain it will never feel the same. And in her dreams she floats on clouds, they carry her away from here. to a place where nobody judges and she has no fears.

IMAdreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 9, 2012 at 12:02 pm:
very nice!! you know this poem is easy to relate to. great job. will u please check out my work?

livelifeforrealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i really like this one :)