Nothing left to say | Teen Ink

Nothing left to say

June 1, 2011
By Wageinwar BRONZE, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Wageinwar BRONZE, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Time passes people change, like a rivers flow it never ends


You took something I once held dear.
Stole half of my life, my world, my sky above, my best friend
Because before you, life was so much better

Because you always cry like a baby when things don’t go your way, crying if he leaves you for more then five minutes.

Because 3 years of my life were destroyed, because you just couldn’t share.

Because you irritate me trying to act like you’re so nice and happy in front of others when in all reality you’re so fake!

Because you think you’re so much better though, when you’re not better then anyone.

Because you’ve cause me major hurt and pain both mentally and physically,
and all the times you made me cry consumed with jealousy and rage.
Because it planted a seed, and the tree blossomed into hatred in my heart and soul.

Because of the times you just blew me off like I was just a worthless piece of sh**.

Because you changed him.
Because you changed me.

Because you take so much for granted and don’t appreciate when you should stop and appreciate how much others care.

Because you’re the main reason why I rebelled against everything and everyone turning to whoever I could to get as far away as possible.

Because you scared my memories of what I held dear ruined like a shattered piece of glass, once beautiful now broken pieces of beauty.

Because you’re so fake so stop acting like you do care about me when he’s around.

It kills me every time
Because I cant do anything about it

I want you gone

I’ll be good and keep my mouth shut
You shouldn’t say anything if you have nothing nice to say.

Because secretly
I despise you