Snow Cinquain

Tiny droplets flutter to the ground.
Somehow, unlike rain,
They manage to make no sound.
For children with no school, happiness is found.
In the snow, themselves they entertain.

wordjunkie said...
Simplistic and sweet- reminds me of childhood snow days :)

PaRaNoRmAl627 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 21, 2011 at 6:06 pm :
thankss! :)

Falling.Up.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 31, 2012 at 1:19 pm :
love it! you have a gift!!

Jan. 31, 2012 at 4:06 pm :
aww thank youu!

Danealle said...
Simple yet oh so true! Great job!

Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:10 pm :
aww thank youu! :)

Eno-BladezThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i love this! i was reading it and in my head i was picturing kids outside playing and beautiful blankets of snow on the goround!

Aug. 13, 2011 at 10:45 pm :
aww thats what i pictured too :) thanks for readingg!

betweenyouandiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very well written, and I love how it compares snow to rain :)!

Aug. 2, 2011 at 9:32 pm :
aww thankss! :)

Saysh said...
Jul. 31, 2011 at 1:16 pm:
i love how short and simple it is! i can never write short poems, so i really appreciate when a writer can get so much into such a little thing. great job!!!

Jul. 31, 2011 at 2:27 pm :
im sure you cannn :) thanks!

Batmans_other_lover said...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 6:08 am:
i loooove this you should check out my poems i love to here feedback especially cux i read other ppls writing and then i question mine....looooveee thhis

L. replied...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 2:18 pm :
thanks for readingg!

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 4:27 pm:
i love it, its refreshing and very sweet! good job! :)

. replied...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 4:46 pm :
aww thankss :)

DaylightDarkness said...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:43 am:
This is really good. I liked the way you said things without explicitly saying them. Your style is really unique and clever!

Jul. 19, 2011 at 1:23 pm :
yaayy thank youu! glad you enjoyed itt :D

whitstar27 said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 10:15 pm:
I like this poem. It was a format that you don't see as much, which I liked. It also reminded me of being a little kid and playing in the snow till my fingers were numb.

Jul. 18, 2011 at 10:28 pm :
aww thats so cutee! hehe thanks for readingg :)